“泰戈尔笔下绝美的双语文案”

100次浏览     发布时间:2024-12-13 10:48:38    

“人们从诗人的字句里,选取自己心爱的意义,但诗句的最终意义是指向你。”




Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.

使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。


They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.

那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。


The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.

绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑哑的大地发出的渴望的声音。


The waterfall sings,

"I find my song,when I find my freedom."


The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation to the East.

当太阳横过西方的海面时,对着东方留下他的最后的敬礼。


The trees,like the longings of the earth, stand a-tiptoe to peep at the heaven.

群树如表示大地的愿望似的,踮起脚来向天空窥望。


The stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.

群星不怕显得像萤火那样。


The woodcutter's axe begged for its handle from the tree.The tree gave it.

樵夫的斧头,问树要斧柄。树便给了他。


The bird thinks it is an act of kindness to give the fish a life in the air.

鸟以为把鱼举在空中是一种慈善的举动。


This rainy evening the wind is restless. I look at the swaying branches and ponder over the greatness of all things.

阴雨的黄昏,风无休止地吹着。我看着摇曳的树枝,想念万物的伟大。





The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for its return in songs.

世界以痛吻我,要我报之以歌。


The clouds fill the water-cups of the river,hiding themselves in the distant hills.

云把水倒在河的水杯里,它们自己却藏在远山之中。


Darkness travels towards light,but blindness towards death.

黑暗向光明旅行,但是盲者却向死亡旅行。


My heart has spread its sails to the idle winds for the shadowy island of any where.

我的心向着阑珊的风张了帆,要到无论何处的荫凉之岛去。


Timid thoughts,do not be afraid of me. I am a poet.

腆怯的思想呀,不要怕我。我是一个诗人。


Let this be my last word,that I trust in thy love.

“我相信你的爱。”这句话做我的最后的话。